Information that is not personal or is not associated with any personally identifiable data, such as questions, comments, testimonials, ideas and suggestions, shall be deemed to be non-confidential and Osmosis LLC shall be free to disclose and use it for any purpose, without any obligation whatsoever to you.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
During your visit, Osmosis LLC automatically collects and temporarily stores the following information about your computer and your visit: The domain and host from which you access the Internet; the Internet address of the website from which you linked directly to the Osmosis LLC site, if applicable; the date and time you arrived at our Site, how long you spent on the Site, which pages you visited, your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your computer’s operating system and browser software. Osmosis LLC does not use this information to determine the individual identity of any visitor.
When you view our Site, we may store some information on your computer. This information will be in the form of a “Cookie” or similar file. “Cookies” are pieces of data stored on the visitor’s computer tied to information about the visitor. Information gathered through cookies and web server logs may include information such as the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at the Site and the Sites visited just before and just after our Site.
Collecting this information enables us to better understand the visitors who come to our Site, where they come from, and what content and functionality is of interest to them. We use this information for our internal analytics purposes and to improve the quality and relevance of our Site to our visitors and users.
If you disable cookies, it may turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services may not function properly. However, you can always ask questions and place orders over the telephone by contacting customer service at 877-777-2305.
DO NOT TRACK
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Providing you with tailored content, services, advertisements and offers
- Responding to your questions and providing news and updates about our products, company, and programs
- Providing you with access to features of the Osmosis website
- Verifying your identity
- Fulfilling product purchases
- Communicating about your account and activities on our Site
- Sending notice of changes to our policies
- Operate and improve the effectiveness of our Site, customer service, programs, and product offerings
- Professing registrations and transactions
- Posting your content and consumer reviews on our Site, our social media pages and related third party sites that retail or feature our products
- Contacting you about content shared by you about our products
- Manage our everyday business needs such as Site administration, group management, fulfillment analytics, fraud prevention, enforcement of corporate reporting obligations, or to comply with the law.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONTO WHOM WE MAY DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
REMARKETING & ADVERTISING
HOW TO OPT OUT OF REMARKETING AND ADVERTISING
LEGALLY REQUIRED DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
CAN-SPAM COMPLIANCE NOTICE (U.S. AND CANADIAN USERS ONLY)
THIRD PARTY SITES
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
If you believe that your username or password has been compromised, you are required to notify us immediately so that necessary measures can be taken.
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
DELETING YOUR INFORMATION
CONSENT TO TRANSFER OF INFORMATION
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
30746 Bryant Drive #410
Updated as of October 2019